Listed below are just some of the most popular questions we get asked:
- Q. Can I mount my plasma screen above my fire place? A. Yes, as long as the fire place has an appropriate cover.
- Q. What is the optimal distance to sit away from screen? A. As a general rule you should be able to position your seating so that the minimum viewing distance is 3 times the width of the screen.
[ultimatetables 1 /]
- Q. Sun light directly hits my LCD TV, is this a problem? A. To get the best life out of your television, you should avoid placing your TV in direct sunlight to help keep the crystals black.
- Q. Do you provide commercial installation services?
A. Yes, we provide installations for commercial, business and government locations in London, Essex or Kent.
- Q. How long does it take to complete the installation? A. Most packages take 3-4 hours, Premium and Platinum can take longer. TV installation for very large LCD or Plasma screens can take longer due to the size and the additional installation requirements for the wall mount.
- Q. What if I need something done that is not on your installation service package?
A. Call our TV Installation consultants and we will develop a customised quote to meet your needs.